There are several options available for free Linux hosting. Here are a few popular choices:
- Heroku: Heroku is a cloud platform that offers free hosting for Linux-based applications. It supports a variety of programming languages and frameworks, including Node.js, Python, Ruby, and Java.
- GitHub Pages: GitHub Pages allows you to host static websites for free. You can create a repository on GitHub and use it to host your website. It supports Jekyll, a popular static site generator, and you can also use custom domain names.
- InfinityFree: InfinityFree provides free web hosting with support for PHP and MySQL. It offers a range of features, including unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and email accounts.
- 000webhost: 000webhost is another free web hosting provider that supports Linux. It offers PHP and MySQL hosting with no ads. It also provides a website builder tool and supports custom domain names.
- Neocities: Neocities is a platform for hosting static websites. It offers free hosting with features like custom domain support, HTTPS, and basic website analytics. Neocities is focused on simplicity and ease of use.
It’s important to note that free hosting options typically come with limitations such as limited storage, bandwidth, and resources. If you require more resources or advanced features, you may need to consider paid hosting services.